Glass has excellent properties and can be used in many occasions. In interior decoration, stained glass and hot-melt glass can be used, the style is changeable; in the need to maintain personal safety occasions suitable for toughened glass, glue glass and other safety glass; need to adjust the brightness, maintain privacy may as well use frosted glass and dimming glass, convenient and durable. To understand the types and production process of glass bottles and cans, see below.
I. Types of Glass Bottles and Cans
I. Classification by use
1. Alcohol bottles. Liquor production is so great that it is almost entirely packaged in glass bottles, mainly in round bottles.
2. Daily packing glass bottles. Generally used for packaging various daily commodities, such as cosmetics, ink, glue, etc., because there are many kinds of commodities, so its bottle shape and seal are also diverse.
3. Canned bottles. Canned food has many kinds and large output, so it is self-contained. Multi-purpose wide-mouth bottles, capacity is generally 0.2-0.5L.4. Medical bottles. This is a glass bottle for packing medicines. There are small brown Luokou bottles with capacity of 10-200 mL, infusion bottles with capacity of 100-1000 mL, fully sealed ampoules and so on.
5. Bottles for chemical reagents. Used for packaging various chemical reagents, the capacity is generally 250-1200 mL, the bottle mouth is mostly screw or grinding.
2. Classify by color: colorless clear bottle, white bottle, brown bottle, green bottle and blue bottle.
3. According to the shape of bottleneck, there are neck bottles, non-neck bottles, long neck bottles, short neck bottles, thick neck bottles and thin neck bottles.
Zhongshan Glass Sealing Tank
IV. Classification according to the size of bottle mouth
1. Small bottles. It is a glass bottle with a diameter less than 20 mm. It is mostly used for packing liquid materials, such as soda, beer, etc.
2. Big mouth bottle. A glass bottle with a diameter between 20 and 30 mm is thicker and shorter, such as a milk bottle.
3. Bottles with wide mouth. Also known as canned bottles, the inner diameter of the bottle is more than 30 mm, its neck and shoulder are shorter, the shoulder of the bottle is flat, mostly in the shape of cans or cups. Because the bottle mouth is large, the loading and discharging are easy. It is mostly used for packaging canned food and viscous materials.
V. Classification according to the shape of bottles
1. Round bottle. The cross section of the bottle body is round. It is a widely used bottle type with high strength.
2. Square bottle. The cross section of the bottle body is square. The strength of this kind of bottle is lower than that of round bottle, and it is difficult to make, so it is less used.
3. Curved bottle. Although the section is round, it is curved in the height direction. There are concave and convex, such as vase type and gourd type, which are novel and popular with users.
4. Elliptical bottle. The cross-section is ellipse, although the capacity is small, but the shape is unique, users are also very fond of it.
II. PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY OF GLASS TANKS
Material pre-processing. Massive materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) are crushed to dry wet materials. Iron-containing materials are removed to ensure glass quality.
(2) Preparation of batch.
(3) Melting. Glass batch is heated at high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) in a tank kiln or furnace to form uniform, non-bubbly liquid glass that meets the forming requirements.
(4) Forming. The liquid glass is put into the mould to make glass products of the desired shape, such as flat plates, various utensils, etc.
Heat treatment. After annealing and quenching, the stress, phase separation or crystallization in the glass can be eliminated or occurred, and the structure of the glass can be changed.